SelectUSA is a federal program that showcases the United States as the world’s premier business location. SelectUSA can serve as the initial point of contact for an international company seeking information or assistance to invest in the United States. We work one-on-one with companies of all sizes. Many of our services are free of charge and all are treated as business confidential.
- Navigation of the Federal System
Our team works with companies on a case-by-case basis to break through the complexities of federal regulations to support investment decision-making.
- Platform for Connections
We provide a platform for business investors to make key connections through direct introductions and networking opportunities with economic development organizations (EDOs) across all 50 states and U.S. territories.
- Actionable Information
Our network of investment specialists works with organizations at all stages of the investment process. The SelectUSA team provides customized research on topics including industry clusters, workforce availability, operating costs, infrastructure, logistics and more.
The 2022 SelectUSA Investment Summit will be held from June 26-29 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland just outside of Washington, D.C. Registration is now open.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit is the highest-profile event in the United States dedicated to promoting foreign direct investment (FDI.) Summit draws more than 3,000 attendees and has directly impacted more than $57.9 billion in new U.S. investment projects. Historically, the Investment Summit attracts more than 1,200 business investors from approximately 80 international markets who join economic developers from almost all U.S. states and territories.
This year’s Investment Summit returns in its familiar format to provide exciting opportunities for more investors from more markets and greater representation from economic developers (EDO) across the nation to engage and interact – the 2022 Investment Summit will be the most highly anticipated and productive FDI event you attend all year.
- Explore interactive exhibitor showcases featuring EDOs, service providers, industry experts, and international tech startups.
- Network with 50+ states and territories, companies from 80+ markets, speakers, government officials and more; set up one-on-one or group meetings and make your investment deals happen.
- Learn from policy and industry experts in 100+ sessions providing you with actionable information on everything from developing a workforce to understanding incentives.
- Meet and form valuable partnerships with industry partners from across the United States.
The 2022 SelectUSA Investment Summit continues its commitment to feature exciting opportunities with innovation and entrepreneurship at the forefront.
- SelectUSA Tech returns to connect early-stage and startup technology companies to prospects for advancement in the U.S. market, where participants can exhibit at branded booths, upload a product and service demo video, and apply to pitch in from of a panel of judges, and much more.
- Select Global Women in Tech (SGWIT), launched at the 2021 Investment Summit, returns for its second year! Geared towards international female founders, entrepreneurs, and executives in the technology sector, SGWIT participants will participate in matchmaking with mentors to help them develop a market entry strategy, tailor their product and promotion for success in the U.S. market, have access to an exclusive networking platform, and hear from successful global female founders.
- Addressing Climate Change – in recognition of the importance of global climate priorities, agenda sessions are being organized to bring together stakeholders in clean energy and key sectors such as advanced batteries, energy storage, civil nuclear energy, offshore wind, and semiconductors.
Contact us if you are interested in joining the U.S. Embassy’s delegation to the SelectUSA Summit.
U.S. Embassy Seoul
U.S. Embassy Seoul
Learn more and register now at www.SelectUSAsummit.us.