SelectUSA is a federal program that showcases the United States as the world’s premier business location. SelectUSA can serve as the initial point of contact for an international company seeking information or assistance to invest in the United States. We work one-on-one with companies of all sizes. Many of our services are free of charge and all are treated as business confidential.
- Navigation of the Federal SystemOur team works with companies on a case-by-case basis to break through the complexities of federal regulations to support investment decision-making.
- Platform for ConnectionsWe provide a platform for business investors to make key connections through direct introductions and networking opportunities with economic development organizations (EDOs) across all 50 states and U.S. territories.
- Actionable InformationOur network of investment specialists works with organizations at all stages of the investment process. The SelectUSA team provides customized research on topics including industry clusters, workforce availability, operating costs, infrastructure, logistics and more.
The 2023 SelectUSA Investment Summit will be held from May 1-4, 2023 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland just outside of Washington, D.C.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit is the highest-profile event in the United States dedicated to promoting foreign direct investment (FDI.) The 2022 Summit featured 3,600 attendees including 2,000 international participants, 100 sessions, 300 speakers, and participation from 51 U.S. states and territories.
- Explore interactive exhibitor showcases featuring EDOs, service providers, industry experts, and international tech startups.
- Network with 50+ states and territories, companies from 80+ markets, speakers, government officials and more; set up one-on-one or group meetings and make your investment deals happen.
- Learn from policy and industry experts in 100+ sessions providing you with actionable information on everything from developing a workforce to understanding incentives.
- Meet and form valuable partnerships with industry partners from across the United States.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit continues its commitment to feature exciting opportunities with innovation and entrepreneurship at the forefront.
- SelectUSA Tech connects early-stage and startup technology companies to prospects for advancement in the U.S. market, where participants can exhibit at branded booths, upload a product and service demo video, and apply to pitch in front of a panel of judges, and much more.
- Select Global Women in Tech (SGWIT), geared towards international female founders, entrepreneurs, and executives in the technology sector, SGWIT participants will participate in matchmaking with mentors to help them develop a market entry strategy, tailor their product and promotion for success in the U.S. market, have access to an exclusive networking platform, and hear from successful global female founders.
Contact us if you are interested in joining the U.S. Embassy’s delegation to the SelectUSA Summit.
Contact Information:Tipten TroidlTipten.Troidl@trade.govCommercial Officer U.S. Embassy Seoul T. 82-2-397-4356 E.
Heesook BaikHeesook.Baik@trade.govCommercial Specialist U.S. Embassy Seoul T. 82-2-397-4172 E.
Learn more and register now at www.SelectUSAsummit.us.