Thank you for your interest in employment at U.S. Embassy, Seoul. All our vacancies are posted in ERA website. To view all current vacancies, please click “Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA)” in the blue bar below.
We are always looking for talented, motivated and dedicated people to join our team.
Please read the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply.
How to Apply
Interested candidates for a vacancy MUST submit their application online using our Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) website.
All applications must be submitted through ERA to be considered.
The Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) site will be offline for the following periods:
- From Sep. 18 at 12:01am until Sep. 19 at 6:00pm (EST)
- From Sep. 24 at 12:01am until Sep. 25 at 6:00pm (EST)
- From Oct. 05 at 12:01am until Oct. 06 at 6:00pm (EST)
- From Oct. 08 at 12:01am until Oct. 09 at 6:00pm (EST)
- From Oct. 13 at 12:01am until Oct. 14 at 6:00pm (EST)
- From Oct. 16 at 12:01am until Oct. 17 at 6:00pm (EST)
- From Nov. 13 at 12:01am until Nov. 14 at 6:00pm (EST)
- Form Dec. 18 at 12:01am until Dec. 19 at 6:00pm (EST)
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
ERA Application Tutorial: https://youtu.be/WjDIhFEeTFU
If you have not used ERA before, you must first create an ERA account.
For more detailed instructions, please refer to the “How to Apply ” page. It is important to complete your application completely and accurately. Failure to follow instructions on how to apply will invalidate your application.