American Center Korea’s events are invitation-based only. If you would like to be invited, please let us know by filling out this form. Registration is required for all events except those noted otherwise. If you register for our events but change your plan, kindly notify us by email. All events take place at American Center Korea at 72 Gil 3 Hangangdae-ro Yongsan-gu, Seoul, except those noted otherwise. Please present a government-issued photo ID at the entrance.
The English Lounge Series fosters communication between South Korean youth and young professionals and a U.S. speaker. The topic of each program is drawn from current affairs, and the goal of the program is to provide Koreans an opportunity to practice their English and gain a better understanding of American society and culture. [View Program]
The Let’s Talk Series is a program of policy-focused discussions on the U.S.-ROK alliance and our bilateral relationship. [View Program Photos]
Led by the ACK Fab Lab Fellow, the Makerspace Series focuses on a variety of hands-on makerspace activities such as 2D and 3D printing, laser cutting, virtual reality, and physical programming. This program offers multiple opportunities to exchange ideas and inspiration in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) fields. [View Program Photos]
American Center Korea Field Trip
You can visit the American Center Korea as a group and receive a briefing on the U.S. Embassy and American Center Korea’s programs and resources, followed by browsing the collections and materials inside American Center Korea. For more information about the Field Trip programs, please contact: AmericanCenterKorea@state.gov.
Important Program Information:
- American Center Korea’s events are open free of charge to the public.
- Please note that program space is limited and admission to a program is on a first come, first served basis. Seats might be filled earlier than the deadline. RSVPs are for internal tracking purpose and do not guarantee admittance. An RSVP confirmation notice will be sent to your mobile phone (and/or e-mail). Only those who get proper RSVP confirmation are allowed to participate in the program. For more information, please contact: AmericanCenterKorea@state.gov or 02-397-4649.
- The program schedule is subject to change without prior notice. We appreciate your understanding.
- All visitors are subject to a security inspection before they enter American Center Korea.
- Program participants should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to an event to ensure they can get through the screening procedures in time.
- The security guard will ask for your photo identification, followed by an inspection of your personal items. (Valid types of identifications are a government-issued ID card, passport, and/or driver’s license)
- Please leave your belongings on the x-ray scanner and walk through the metal detector. Visitors may bring in cell phones and other approved small devices. We regret that visitors may not bring laptops into the venue. You are welcome to store your laptop and other belongings in a locker during your stay and keep the key with you. If you are unable to comply with these procedures, you will not be permitted to enter.
- PHOTO/VIDEO DISCLAIMER: American Center Korea (ACK) generally photographs or video records its programs for educational, informational, and public diplomacy purposes. By filling out the RSVP form, you grant permission to ACK to use any photographs and/or videos on the U.S. Embassy website, on U.S. Embassy social media, and in U.S. Embassy-produced brochures. If you do not want us to use a photo or video of you, please tell ACK staff PRIOR to the program.
- For more information about our programs, please contact: AmericanCenterKorea@state.gov (02-397-4649).