Dear SelectUSA Investment Summit Participants and Partners
The highest priority of the Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration (ITA) is protecting the safety and well-being of ITA’s clients, partners, and staff. In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have decided to postpone the SelectUSA Investment Summit to June 6-9, 2021.
Businesses in the United States gain in the competitive advantage of being able to directly access to world’s most powerful consumer base. With a welcoming and supportive environment for businesses to open or expand with confidence, the United States has the market, business climate, and resources to attract innovative and dynamic global companies.
SelectUSA was created at the federal level to showcase the United States as the world’s premier business location. SelectUSA is well-placed to serve as the initial point of contact for an international company seeking information or assistance to invest in the United States. We work one-on-one with companies of all sizes. Many of our services are free of charge and all are treated as business confidential.
- Navigation of the Federal System
Our team works with companies on a case-by-case basis to break through the complexities of federal regulations to support investment decision-making.
- Platform for Connections
We provide a platform for business investors to make key connections through direct introductions and networking opportunities with economic development organizations (EDOs) across all 50 states and U.S. territories.
- Actionable Information
Our network of investment specialists works with organizations at all stages of the investment process. The SelectUSA team provides actionable information and customized research on topics including industry clusters, workforce availability, operating costs, infrastructure, logistics and more.
U.S. Embassy Seoul
U.S. Embassy Seoul
2019 Video Links
- 2019 Highlights Video
- Opportunity Zones
- Finding the Right Workforce
- Facilitating Investment Through Business Travel Programs
- Understanding How Artificial Intelligence Will Affect Advanced Manufacturing
- State and Local Taxes
- Optimizing Partnership Opportunities
- Trade & Investment Regulations- Paths to Success
- Startup Success Stories
- A Resource Ecosystem to Support Entrepreneurs
- How to Finance Your Startup
- Supply Chain, Logistics & Shipping
- Understanding the American Customs Process
- Navigating the U.S. Visa Landscape
- Setting Your Workforce Up for Success
- Utility Market Dynamics
- Soft Landing Programs
- Plugging into Smart Cities
- Investing in Rural America
- Tax Credits and Incentive Programs