We’re thrilled to announce the SelectUSA Investment Summit in Washington, D.C., will take place June 1-3, 2020. We will announce further details as soon as they become available.
If you represent a business and you are considering opening or expanding operations, the SelectUSA Summit will help you find the answers you need more efficiently, saving you time and money. You’ll discover more about how, where, and why to grow your business in the United States.
The Summit will consist of five key components:
- The SelectUSA Investment Academy with sessions designed especially for first-time investors and economic developers.
- Plenary and breakout sessions with business and government leaders sharing their insights on the latest trends; you’ll also learn about resources, tools, and regulations.
- Visit our exhibition hall to explore opportunities from across the country – all in one building!
- An improved online matchmaking system will enable you to connect directly with economic developers, state or local officials, and others in advance, to meet face-to-face on site.
- There will also be networking events throughout the Summit, with a range of additional side activities hosted by other participants.
Who should attend?
- Investors of all sizes, at all stages: Whether you represent an established multinational, small or medium-sized business, or a high-growth start-up, this event is for you if you’re thinking about establishing or expanding operations in the United States.
- Advisors, specialists, companies, chambers of commerce, and associations: Organizations and service providers that facilitate direct investment into the United States are welcome.
For more information, please visit selectusa.gov.
2019 Video Links
- 2019 Highlights Video
- Opportunity Zones
- Finding the Right Workforce
- Facilitating Investment Through Business Travel Programs
- Understanding How Artificial Intelligence Will Affect Advanced Manufacturing
- State and Local Taxes
- Optimizing Partnership Opportunities
- Trade & Investment Regulations- Paths to Success
- Startup Success Stories
- A Resource Ecosystem to Support Entrepreneurs
- How to Finance Your Startup
- Supply Chain, Logistics & Shipping
- Understanding the American Customs Process
- Navigating the U.S. Visa Landscape
- Setting Your Workforce Up for Success
- Utility Market Dynamics
- Soft Landing Programs
- Plugging into Smart Cities
- Investing in Rural America
- Tax Credits and Incentive Programs