U.S. Embassy Olympic Logo Design Contest
Create a graphic design to help U.S. Embassy Seoul welcome Team USA for the 2018 Winter Olympics!The U.S. Embassy is sponsoring a contest for students to create the best design to communicate a warm welcome for Team USA to Korea and demonstrate friendly multi-national relations for the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Winter Games. Prizes included!
The winning graphic will be used for the U.S. Embassy’s Olympic related materials, items, websites, and etc.
There will be a total of two winners :
The first place will be awarded an Apple Watch Series 2 and the second place will be awarded an iPod Touch at the award ceremony.
We are looking for a graphic that shows the below criteria :
- An original, unique design
- A design that combines elements of the U.S., Korea and Winter Olympics Games
- A design that sends a clear message about the spirit of the two countries working together for 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics
Entry details :
- The contest will be held from September 18, 2017 to October 15, 2017.
- The format of the entry design should be a JPG Image file (minimum size 640 x 480 dpi).
- Any writing included on the graphic should be in English.
- There is no limit to how many designs an applicant can submit to this contest
- To enter a submission, please download and fill out the contest entry application and send the completed application by email.
Please send the graphic file and application to email@example.com with the Subject Line, “Graphic Design Contest – (your name)”.
A jury of Embassy officials and staff will choose the finalists and vote for the winner.
Eligibility (who can apply) :
To be eligible, an applicant must be a student (up to university) at time of entry
In 2016, the U.S. Embassy in Brazil held a similar contest for the Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. This was the winning graphic.