Consumer Electronic Show 2024
Las Vegas, NV
- The U.S. Commercial Service is recruiting the South Korea Delegation for CES 2024, which will be held in Las Vegas from Jan 9th through Jan 12th, 2024.
- CES is the most powerful tech event in the world, where the world’s leading companies—including consumer technology manufacturers, developers, and suppliers of hardware, content, and systems—are gathered each year. In the event, brands get their business done, meet new partners, and unveil their boldest breakthroughs. On top of that, global business leaders give a keynote speech and address the industry’s most relevant issues during conference programs.
- The U.S. Commercial Service has partnered with CES for several years to recruit the South Korea Delegation. Individuals, companies, and organizations in the IT industry will receive complimentary entrance tickets along with other benefits. If you’re looking for assistance with hotel and flight reservations, please contact VETERAN EXPO (https://www.veteranexpo.com), which is our partnered travel agency.
- Thank you for your interest in the South Korea Delegation for CES 2024.
POC Chan Hyuk Kim
U.S. Commercial Service
(For hotel & flight reservation)
Date: Jan 9-12, 2024
Location: Las Vegas, NV (Las Vegas Convention and World Trade Center, Venetian Expo, ARIA)
Event Size (Pre-audited data as of November 1, 2023)
- 153 countries represented.
- 41 different technology categories covered.
- 130,000+ attendees
Topics: 5G, Accessibility, Advanced Air Mobility, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented & Virtual Reality, Cryptocurrency & NFTs, Design, Sourcing & Packaging, Digital Health, Entertainment & Content, Family & Lifestyle, Fitness & Wearables, Food Technology, Gaming & Esports, Home Entertainment, Marketing & Advertising, Robotics & Drones, Smart Cities, Smart Home, Space Technology, Sports Technology, Startups, Sustainability, Travel & Tourism, Vehicle Technology, Web3 & Metaverse
Keynote Speakers: L’Oréal Group, Consumer Technology Association, Walmart, Elevance Health, Nasdaq, Hyundai
Featured Exhibitors: AARP, Abbott, Accenture, AMG, Amazon, CATERPILLAR, Charter Communications, Google, Hyundai, IBM, Intel, JOHN DEERE, KIA, Lenovo, LG, L’Oréal Group, NBCUniversal, Mercedes-Benz, Panasonic, reddit, ROKU, Samsung, SONY, Qualcomm
Benefits for the Delegation
- Complimentary entrance tickets (with prices ranging from $100 to $300)
- Free entrance to the International Business Center
- 10-25% discounts on conference programs and VIP floor tours
- Arrangement of B2B meetings between U.S. companies and Korean buyers
- Invitation to an international reception
- Preparation booklet for CES 2024