April 1, 2020
Health Alert – U.S. Embassy Seoul, Republic of Korea
Location: Seoul Global Center, Southwest Seoul Global Center, Seongdong Global Migrant Center, Seongbuk Global Migrant Center, Eunpyeong Global Migrant Center, Yangcheon Global Migrant Center, Geumcheon Global Migrant Center and Gangdong Global Migrant Center
Event: Seoul Metropolitan Government to Provide Free Face Masks to Foreigners at Eight Locations
The government of Korea has implemented enhanced health measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Visit the U.S. Embassy’s COVID-19 website for updated information.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Korea.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- U.S. Embassy Seoul, 188 Sejong Daero, Jongno-gu, Seoul
- State Department – Consular Affairs
- 888-407-4747 or 202-501-444
- Korea Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter